Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Raya day..after a month of ramadhan..it's time for Syawal..

This time, as a previous years, i'm chosen not to come back to my hometown. Tangkak, one of the areas in Johor, became my next destination to celabrate Raya day. As previous years, my friends who with me are Daniel, Edwin and Jaysuman. During this time, Abg Noh, Jaysuman's friend, who was sponsored us, also recommed this team to share some religious view at surau after maghrid prayed at first Syawal..

Here the pictures:

Jaysuman, Daniel, me and Edwin
Abg Noh at the center..
After prayed..
Jaysuman with his speech..Allahuakbar!
Second day of Raya..nice tradisional house..
Ayam kampung..oh a very delicious malay food..
Daniel..open it...Edwin ?
Outside the house..
kids...
hai..Aliyah..she bored with my coin magic..
Really enjoy this moment and I hopefully can meet Ramadhan again next year...I prayed so that i can be a good Muslim..amin


Joseph
I'm sharing with you..

No comments:

Post a Comment